Personal status at one moment...

Back in Tunisia where i come from, where i grew up, i used to have a lot of friends. I used to have five true friends with every single meaning of what a "true friend" is... You know even if i call them at 3 in the morning and told them that i have a body to berry, i know they won't let me down...
Present day - Paris :
I've nobody, may be one friend who's not always available and still... No girlfriend, none seems to be interested in me, but at the same time, no girl seemed intresting to me, with all these drunk parties and hanky panky sluts...
Time is running, while i'm still struggling with my career...
No purpose, no goals in life, no visions, no hopes... I even let go my passions, i'm not making so much  music as i used to do, i'm trying to start up a movie but i can't find a proper crew to make it happen...
I'm stuck, i feel like the rabbit inside the magician's hat, waiting to get out and yell "tada" but it's still not happening...

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Fermez les bordels, pour en faire du pays un plus grand...

Drapeau Tunisien...

La medina Tunis...