Remake of Sting's "Moon Over Bourbon Street"

Je m'y mets à enregistrer ce que je chante et la première que j'ai enregistré c'est celle là :



There's a moon over bourbon street tonight
I see faces as they pass beneath the pale lamplight
I've no choice but to follow that call
The bright lights, the people, and the moon and all
I pray everyday to be strong
For I know what I do must be wrong
Oh you'll never see my shade or hear the sound of my feet
While there's a moon over bourbon street

[solo] (not a good one, but that's all i've got for the moment :p )

She walks everyday through the streets of new orleans
She's innocent and young from a family of means
I have stood many times outside her window at night
To struggle with my instinct in the pale moon light
How could I be this way when I pray to God above
I must love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
Oh you'll never see my shade or hear the sound of my feet
While there's a moon over bourbon street. (the finsih needs to be remade).

Moon over Burbon Street by BOK

Commentaires

  1. parfait 5ouya lille misses you

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Merci Mehdi, and i miss Lille too, i'm coming by the end of the month man ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Jolie chanson. On ressent vraiment la tristesse de l'homme devenu vampire contre sa volonté et réduit, pour survivre, à un vie d'assassin qu'il réprouve ...

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Fermez les bordels, pour en faire du pays un plus grand...

La medina Tunis...

Django Reinhardt : Hommage au plus grand guitariste de Jazz de tous les temps